NICU Review 2019
October 28-29, 2019
NCC Exam option morning of October 30
- The most Comprehensive Review with the exclusive opportunity to write the Neonatal Nursing NCC Exam on site.
- Orientation tool or Refinement of Skills, Intense Physiologic-based Review.
- The seminar is appropriate for Level II Nursery Nurses; however, PEC recommends that the Low-Risk Newborn Nursing NCC Exam, is likely better suited for Level II Nursery Nurses.
- Low-Risk Newborn Nursing exam is not available in a paper-pencil format on site.
- You have the option to take the NICU Nursing exam on site to follow this NICU Review Seminar.
Let PEC be your Perinatal Education Compass
See the NCC Exam Registration button below (and page) for more details.
NCC Exam option available for qualified applicants on the third morning
NCC exam registration and registration payment are separate**
PEC recommends that you review before the seminar if you plan to test on site.
and review the test content listed in the NCC Candidates Guide.
NCC and PEC are separate entities and providing the NCC exam on site is an exclusive PEC advantage to our participants. (NICU Nursing or Low-Risk Newborn Nursing exams available).
Convenient and concise, couple the review and the immediate exam for improved results.
**Taking the review course does not guarantee to pass the exam.
Be aware that registration for the exam is separate and includes both a Test Fee due to NCC of $275
and a Non-Refundable Test Administration fee of $25 due to PEC for taking the exam on site. There are a net $25 savings.
NCC exam registration must be done at least 21 days prior to the test date.