Advanced Fetal Monitoring
This fall, presented by either Tracy Weeber, MN, CNS, RNC-OB
Cindy Parke, RNC, C-EFM, CNM, MSN
- Updated Content to reflect NICHD, AWHONN, ACOG, ACNM Guidelines.
- Interactive Knowledge Sessions Case Reviews and Liability.
- Practice application of NICHD definitions through self-assessment
- Critique examples of peer-reviewed EFM research
- Review fetal-uteroplacental physiology and the impact on fetal
- Describe frequent errors related to EFM interpretation and
- Explain physiologic rationale and research for corrective
measures used in Cat II/III tracings
- Report key findings of the ARRIVE trial/related studies
- Analyze 2nd stage research and impact on maternal-fetal
- Restate four elements of an EFM liability claim
- Summarize important elements of intrapartum EFM docu-
Be assured that the content will reflect the current principles of Fetal Monitoring supported by AWHONN, NICHD, ACNM, and ACOG.
Tracy and Cindy will be utilizing an audience response system to enhance your learning experience.
PEC highly recommends Mosby’s Pocket Guide Fetal Monitoring 8th Edition as an adjunct to the seminar.