2825 50th Street Sacramento
High Risk & Critical Care OB:
Recognizing the Compromised Woman
and Implementing Life-Saving Care
Hosted by UC Davis Health
October 15-16, 2019
OB Complications & Maternal Deaths are INCREASING in the US and Canada Every OB Provider MUST...
- Understand Risks, Hazards & Warning Signs
- Recognize disease states that increase risk status for pregnant women
- Understand measures to improve oxygen transport and tissue perfusion
- Recognize the compromised woman and implement Life saving Care
“Preparation and Understanding are the key factors for safe practice of Obstetric Nursing & Maternal-Fetal well-being.”
UC Davis Health
M.I.N.D. Institute Room, 1115
2825 50th Street
Sacramento, CA 95817
PEC continues to negotiate a group room block rate at a nearby hotel.
Check back soon for complete information.
Register with a colleague, group discounts are available for 4-7. Get a group of 8 together and save even more.
Please call 800-732-2387 for more information or to register your group.
- NCC Re-certification Credits:
- Vacation with Education Location: