Presented by: Rebecca Cypher, MSN, PNNP
Rebecca is the Co-author of the 8th Ed. Mosby’s Pocket Guide Fetal Monitoring
PEC recommends that you review before the seminar if you plan to test on site. and review the test content listed in the NCC Candidates Guide.
This is a fast-paced review, not all topics in the Candidates Guide are covered in depth.
- Demonstrate knowledge of biological, physiological, psycho-logical, and sociocultural factors that influence the pregnant family, developing fetus and impact care.
- Identify alterations in the biological, physiological, psycho-logical, and sociocultural status of the mother, fetus and implications for the newborn.
- Identify patient’s actual or potential problems/needs, utilizing information received from the patient, the family, appropriate records, and other health team members.
- Develop a comprehensive plan for individualized nursing care, including diagnostic, therapeutic, and patient education components.
- Evaluate interventions and modify the plan of care.
- Apply current standards of practice, research findings and ethical/legal principles in providing nursing care to the normal and high risk antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum family.
Includes the newest information on Fetal Monitoring,
Maternal Safety, Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy, appropriate Labor Progress, and Maternal Hemorrhage.
A great opportunity to help achieve/maintain Magnet Hospital status!
**Taking the review course does not guarantee to pass the exam.
Be aware that registration for the exam is separate and includes both a Test Fee due to NCC of $275
and a Non-Refundable Test Administration fee of $25 due to PEC for taking the exam on site. There are a net $25 savings.
NCC exam registration must be done at least 21 days prior to the test date.
NCC and PEC are separate entities, and providing the NCC exam on site is an exclusive PEC advantage to our participants.
Convenient and concise, couple the review and the immediate exam for improved results
Learn From The Best and Pass The Test!