A Few Program Objectives:
- Update your clinical knowledge base
- Review key clinical care issues
- Improve decision-making skills to enhance patient safety and improve outcomes!
- The content compliments NCC InPatient OB Nursing exam components and through a collaborative effort with NCC
- Develop policies/strategies for labor induction and augmentation based on respects of physiology, safety evidence, and NICHD Recommendation.
- Review pain assessments and management in labor including non-pharmacologic and pharmacologic care techniques.
- Identify adverse fetal response to labor, causation, clinical observations, interventions, and intrauterine resuscitation.
- Identify normal and abnormal parameters in the second stage; explore new research-based second stage management.
And much more!